In the use of this site, you may be providing Rhino Carbon Fiber with Personal Information. Certain information will be automatically tracked by Rhino Carbon Fiber when you use this Site includes the URL from which you entered the Site, the URL you next go to, the browser you are using and your IP address. Rhino Carbon Fiber uses Personal Information for purposes of marketing, promotion and the modification of site content. Although we do not sell, or rent any Personal Information to parties outside the AGT Products Inc. family of companies, we collect such Personal Information in aggregate.
Rhino Carbon Fiber’s privacy practices are in accordance with the 10 guiding principles of PIPEDA and applicable provincial privacy legislation and are as follows:
2. IDENTIFYING PURPOSESRhino Carbon Fiber will only use Personal Information for the purposes identified at the time of collection. These purposes may include: (a) to process any sales transactions you may have with Rhino Carbon Fiber; (b) to obtain customer or prospective customer information to better understand their needs and improve our products and the delivery of our services thereto; (c) to address any warranty questions; (d) with your express consent, to conduct surveys regarding your satisfaction with the products or services we may have provided to you; and (e) to comply with any legal and statutory requirements; and (f) Except as permitted by law, we will obtain your consent if we collect, use or disclose your Personal Information for purposes other than the ones outlined above.
4. LIMITING COLLECTIONWe will not collect your Personal Information for purposes other than those identified above without your consent or except as provided for and in accordance with Privacy Laws.
LIMITING USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTIONRhino Carbon Fiber does not sell any Personal Information it collects to third parties. Personal Information collected by Rhino Carbon Fiber may be subject to transfer to another company in the event of a change of ownership of all or part of Rhino Carbon Fiber. This will occur only if the parties have entered into an agreement under which the collection, use, and disclosure of the information is restricted to those purposes that relate to the business transaction, including a determination whether or not to proceed with the business transaction, and is to be used by the parties to carry out and complete the business transaction. There are circumstances where the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information may be justified or permitted or where Rhino Carbon Fiber is obliged to disclose information without consent. Such circumstances may include: (a) Where required by law or by order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental tribunals; (b) Where Rhino Carbon Fiber believes, upon reasonable grounds, that it is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of an identifiable person or group; (c) Where it is necessary to permit Rhino Carbon Fiber to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that Rhino Carbon Fiber may sustain; or (d) Where the information is public. Where required to disclose Personal Information without consent, Rhino Carbon Fiber will not disclose more Personal Information that is required. Rhino Carbon Fiber will only retain your Personal Information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or to meet legal or contractual requirements.
6. ACCURACYRhino Carbon Fiber is committed to ensuring that your Personal Information is up-to-date, accurate and complete as necessary for the purposes for which Rhino Carbon Fiber uses that data. You can correct any Personal Information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date by sending a written request to our Website Administrator. In situations where your Personal Information has been provided to Rhino Carbon Fiber by a third party, we will refer you to that third party.
7. SAFEGUARDSRhino Carbon Fiber uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the Personal Information we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. We help ensure the security of your Personal Information by using the following: (a) physically secure data centres and premises; (b) internal security policies and procedures; (c) limiting access to trained and essential Rhino Carbon Fiber employees; and (d) electronic access controls such as password protection and encryption technologies.
9. ACCESSRhino Carbon Fiber will respond to requests for access in accordance with applicable Privacy Laws. You may request access to your Personal Information at any time by submitting a written request to our Website Administrator. Rhino Carbon Fiber may require a minimal fee in order to respond to an access request, and it will advise you of such fee in advance. Rhino Carbon Fiber will only refuse access to Personal Information in those circumstances permitted or required by applicable Privacy Laws. If Rhino Carbon Fiber refuses access, it will provide the reasons for its refusal.
10. CHALLENGINGCompliance. If you are dissatisfied with Rhino Carbon Fiber’s handling of Personal Information, you may make a written complaint to the Website Administrator. The Website Administrator will investigate the matter and take corrective action where necessary. The Website Administrator will report back to you and advise you of any steps taken to correct the problem. If you are still dissatisfied with the response from Rhino Carbon Fiber, you may make a written complaint to the federal or provincial Privacy Commissioner (where applicable).