Carbon Fiber in Bulk
Carbon fiber is light weight, easy-to-install, strong (10x stronger than steel) and non-corrosive, which eliminates the need for maintenance. Carbon fiber can also be easily painted over or covered with a finishing product for aesthetic appeal.
Carbon fiber has 3 attributes that engineers, specifiers and contractors look at depending on the project on-hand:
- Weave Orientation (Unidirectional Horizontal, Unidirectional Vertical and Bidirectional)
- Weight (200 GSM, 300 GSM, 400 GSM, 560 GSM, 600 GSM)
- Width (5.5”, 6”, 12”, 24”)
We can be general in saying these can be used for crack repair and structural strengthening:
- Use a bidirectional weave on any crack or element requiring additional strengthening in all directions
- Use a horizontal weave on a vertical crack or element requiring strengthening in two directions
- Use a vertical weave on a horizontal crack or element requiring strengthening in two directions
Rhino Carbon Fiber™ is an industry leader in concrete crack repair and structural strengthening, providing strong, efficient and easy-to-use products! Rhino Carbon Fiber™ continues to innovate, creating cost and labor effective concrete repair and strengthening solutions for residential and commercial applications.
Contact a Rhino Carbon Fiber™ sales representative today with any questions about your unique project!
- Increases flexural strength capacity
- Prevents re-cracking
- Quick and clean installation
- Helps stop water leaks
- High tensile strength and elastic modulus
- High anisotropic strength (strength in all directions)
- 10x stronger than steel
- Non-corrosive; eliminates the need for maintenance
- Less intrusive compared to using steel beams
- Finishing and paint can be applied on top
World of Applications
All of our carbon fiber options can be manufactured into a grid pattern for use with precast concrete reinforcement. Please contact us for more information
Can be used to strengthen a variety of architectural elements as a surface-mounted reinforcement product:
- Concrete walls
- Poured concrete
- And More!